- Benchmarque - Comparative Benchmarking for .NET - Chris Patterson announces the first release of Benchmarque, a .NET Library to assist in performing comparative benchmarks. This is an interesting library, wrapped up in a NuGet Package containing Powershell scripts to perform the actual comparison in the IDE.
- Windows Azure Storage - 4 Trillion Objects and Counting - The Windows Azure Storage Team celebrate a significant milestone, reaching 4 trillion objects stored. The team also share some other statistics on the numbers of requests served, and the growth they have been experiencing.
- Walkthrough: Automated deployment to Amazon EC2 with TFS Preview, MyGet and Octopus Deploy - Paul Stovell discusses how combining his Octopus Deployment service with TFS Preview an provide automated deployment from your hosted TFS project into the Amazon, walking through the steps to achieve this.
- ASP.Net Web API and using Razor the next step - Fredrik Normén continues looking at the use of Razor with WebAPI, in this post exploring how a custom formatter can be used to give rendering in HTML when accessed from the browser
- Customize Json result in Web API - Ugo Lattanzi continues his look at Json in Web API, looking at how you can change how the serialization of the Json output occurs.
- NHibernate Pitfalls: Eager Loading Multiple Collections - Ricardo Peres continues his series looking at some of the pitfalls you might encounter when working with NHibernate, looking at how you can better control the loading of collections to avoid cross joins.
- Dipping Your Toes in the SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013 Preview Goodness - Jan Tielens shares a nice round up of the links relating to the Office 2013 and SharePoint 2013 release previews.
- Troubleshooting SQL index performance on varchar columns - Jimmy Bogard discusses an interesting performance problem he encountered with indexes and the use of an ORM caused by a difference in data type (ANSI vs Unicode). Definatly one to be aware of.