- Announcing jQuery Mobile 1.1.1 - The jQuery team announce the release of jQuery Mobile 1.1.1, the result of extensive bug fixing, and community feedback and testing. This release improves (amongst other things) the responsiveness to touch, speed of page transitions,
- Mutexes, Semaphores, Monitors, ReaderWriterLocks, AutoResetEvents & ManualResets oh my! - Abhijeet Patel takes a detailed look at the various methods available for synchronizing access to shared resources in your .NET based applications.
- Using SqlDataReader’s new async methods in .Net 4.5 Beta, Part 2: Examples - Daniel Paoliello continues a discussion of the new async methods being added to SqlDataReader as a part of the introduction of async across the .NET framework, taking a look at some examples of them in use.
- Metro, Authentication, and the ASP.NET Web API - Stephen Walther takes a look at using the Windows Live SDK’s Single Sign On in a meto application to provide authentication / authorization for access to a WebAPI based web service.
- C# Code Searcher - using Roslyn - ‘woutercx’ shares a look at building a code search tool making use of the new Roslyn APIs to enhance the tooling and searching process in this CodeProject article.
- VS/TFS 2012 Tidbits: Requesting a Code Review on Code Already Checked in - Steve Lange takes a practical look at using the TFS 2012 Code Review functionality, sharing a few tips on its use.
- aspConf - Free Virtual ASP.NET Conference this week - Scott Guthrie highlights the free and virtual aspConf event occuring over two days this week (17th and 18th) where you can see presentations from many of the big names in the ASP.NET community from the comfort of your own (home|desk|armchair). I believe that all the LiveMeeting places have now gone, but you can register to watch the live streams of the event.