- Upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $39.99 - Brandon LeBlanc announces the pricing for windows 8 upgrades to Windows 8 Pro, all for the very reasonable price of $39.99 (or $69.99 for the boxed DVD version)
- Responsive design using Foundation with ASP.Net MVC - Edward Charbeneau takes a look at Zurb’s Foundation Framework, exploring how you can use it to give your ASP.NET MVC based applications the responsive design treatment quickly and easily.
- Full on rainbow spirograph using HTML5 and CoffeeScript - James Kolpack takes a look at creating visual effects using the HTML5 canvas element and combines it with an introductory look at the CoffeeScript language.
- Cancelling Tasks Started with Parallel.Invoke (Page 1 of 2) :: BlackWasp Software Development - Richard Carr takes a look at task cancellation for tasks created using Parallel.Invoke using CancellationTokens
- Agent mulder for resharper or how to see if a type is registered by your DI container - Christiaan Baes takes a look at the Agent Mulder ReSharper Extension which examines your code looking for Dependency Injection containers and marks up classes which can be resolved via DI
- Increase throughput of a node.js application with IIS output caching - Tomasz Janczuk discusses hosting Node.js applications inside IIS on Windows with IISNode, highlighting that in doing so you gain the ability to use a number of the core IIS modules which, like in the case of caching, can add significantly to the performance and features of your application.
- Easy Scaling in XAML (WPF) - Robert May moves us on to another form of scaling, looking at how you can scale down a WPF based UI quickly and easily to allow applications designed for one resolution to be run on another.
- Video: (part 5 - A Test DSL) Go Game Engine with TDD and Pair Programming - Roy Osherove has been sharing a series of videos which were recorded as part of him pairing with Raymond Lim looking at building a Go engine using TDD practices.