- MSDN and Pluralsight Partner to Give a Free Pluralsight Starter Subscription - John Papa highlights an excellent deal for MSDN Subscribers which gives access to a great collection of Development tutorials from the folks over at PluralSight
- Announcing New Windows Azure Services to Deliver "Hybrid Cloud" - Bill Laing gives a taste of some of the announcements which will be being made the the MEET Azure event this evening, discussing further services to help deliver a hybrid cloud offering.
- Modularized Startup Tasks - Chris Eargle discusses the use of WebActivator to help you to modularize the application startup code your web applications use, rather than having it all in Global.asax
- Moving the Stable Web Forward in IE10 Release Preview - Sylvain Galineau discusses the W3C specifications implemented in Internet Explorer 10 and their current status, and what that means for your applications.
- LightSwitch Community & Content Rollup - May 2012 - Beth Massi has gathered together all the best LightSwitch related content, with all the details of the RC release, and a variety of other resources - well worth checking out.
- Async in 4.5: Enabling Progress and Cancellation in Async APIs - Brandon Bray discusses the use of Aysnc in real world applications, looking at how you can go about obtaining progress montoriing information and performing cancellations.
- June PragPub Magazine - The Pragmatic Programmers announce the release of the June edition of their free PragPub magazine which explores concurrency, retrospective velocity, more Scala topics.
- ASP.NET for Mobile, One ASP.NET and Realtime ASP.NET with Signalr - Video of Scott Hanselman’s talks in Russia - Scott Hanselman shares the recordings of the sessions he delivered recently in Russia at the Microsoft DevCon 12 conference. The sessions cover ASP.NET for mobile devices, SignalR, One ASP.NET, and a general Q&A session.