- ReSharper 6.1, dotCover 1.2 and dotTrace 4.5.2 Performance Released – The Team over at JetBrains share an early Christmas present with us all in the form of three new releases. ReSharper 6.1, dotCover 1.2 and dotTrace 4.5.2 have all emerged from their EAP status into fully fledged releases, each bringing some new features and enhancements to the table.
- TouchDevelop v2.5: new tutorial, artwork, forum, and more – Nikolai Tillmann announces the release of TouchDevelop v2.5 which fixes a number of reported issues along with adding some new APIs, a new tutorial and a number of other new features.
- TFS + NuGet =’;s? TFS NuGetter of course! – Greg Duncan highlights TFS NuGetter, a project which extends the Team Foundation Server 2010 build process to easily make NuGet Packages of your build artefacts and publish them in an automated and repeatable way.
- 31 Days of Testing-Day 16: Testing Web Services – Jim Holmes testing series continues with a guest post from Dan Hounshell looking at the testing process for web services
- Using CORS to access ASP.NET services across domains – Dave Ward discusses the use of CORS a new feature making its way into modern web browsers (including IE10) which provides a new way of making cross domain AJAX requests which avoids the XmlHttpRequest security limitations.
- Let It Snow… Faster! – The Internet Explorer Team Blog celebrates the festive season with a HTML5 demo which makes the most of the new features of Internet Explorer including GPU acceleration, HTML5 Canvas, SVG, CSS and even MultiTouch.
- Espresso Tip: Changing those nasty constraint names in Code First – Jonathan Creamer shares a short tip on controlling the naming of the database structures created by Entity Framework Code First, sharing how you can rename the auto generated constraint names.
- Continuous Delivery Project – Incorporating the Unit Tests & Deploy and Smoke Test – Eli Weinstock-Herman continues his series looking at creating a project using the methods of continuous delivery, exploring the inclusion of unit test in the build process and looking at the deploy and smoke test of the applications