- Full Support for PhoneGap on Windows Phone is Now Complete! – Abu Obeida over on the Interoperability @ Microsoft blog discusses the PhoneGap release, highlighting feature level of the WP7 integration, discussing the integration with Visual Studio and looking forward to PhoneGap 1.4
- Shadowcasting in C#, Part Three – Eric Lippert continues his look at the algorithms surrounding a simple problem from the game Rogue, and in this post digs down into a division operation, going into detail on the operation to determine the top cell.
- Sharing with CompositionScopeDefinition in MEF 2 & What’s new in MEF 2 Preview 5? – Nick Alok discusses the a new type in the Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF) called CompositionScopeDefinition which controls the sharing of items produced by the export factory. Nick also discusses some of the changes in MEF2 Preview release 5, which has just been released.
- Memory Management In .Net – Story Board – Paul Stack highlights a nice storyboard introduction to how memory management works in .NET from the folks over at Redgate.
- Performance Guidelines for Properties – Rico Mariani shares his guide to te performance of properties in .NET discussing principles you should observe when creating your properties implementations, and discussing the performance considerations.
- Free eBook: OWASP Top 10 for .NET developers – Troy Hunt announces the release of his free eBook on the top 10 security vulnerabilities for we applications as described by OWASP focusing on them from a .NET point of view. This was a great blog article series, and if you haven’t already read it this is essential Christmas holiday reading.
- Mango Sample: Resources Part 1: Themes,Part 2: Colors,Part 3: Sizes & Part 4: Styles – Jerry Nixon continues his Mango Samples seriese with a 4 part look at the use of resources in your Windows Phone Applications discussing the use of Themes, Colours, sizes and styles.