- A Real WPF WebBrowser - Chris Cavanagh has been at work combining the Chromium and Awesomium projects with some WPF to create a fully functional WPF based web browser allowing you to have a web browser component in WPF applications which behaves well in the WPF layout system. Source is available on CodePlex, and there is a ClickOnce demo too.
- QuickGraph 3.3: Easy interop with Delegate Graphs - Jonathan "Peli" de Halleux announces a new release of his QuickGraph library of graph data structures and algorithms which includes a number of bugfixes and new graph structures based on delegates
- Popfly Parting Present - Ben Anderson shares one part of the now close Popfly system, the game engine which is written in Silverlight. Unfortunately due to the nature of Popfly being a hosted serivce this is the only code that could be released as everything else is coupled to the hosting environment, other systems or shares IP with other products
- Using one platform to build another [HTML 5's canvas tag implemented using Silverlight!] - ‘Delay’ talks about the implementation the HTML 5 Canvas element in Silverlight, allowing browsers without support for canvas (but with Silverlight support) to run HTML5 Canvas based code. Full source code and sample applications are provided
- Build Your Own Data Access Layer: Session Level Cache - Davy Brion presses on with his series on building your own DAL / ORM with a look at session level caching using the identity map pattern
- A guide into OR/M implementation challenges: The Session Level Cache - Ayende follow on from Davy’s post with a look at how the Session level cache in NHibernate compares to Davy’s Implementation
- Starter Project Templates (VS 2010 and .NET 4.0 Series) - ScottGu continues his series on .NET 4 / VS 2010 with a look a some of the new template projects available in Visual Studio for ASP.NET. These now offer the choice between empty solutions and solutions with some common functionality included
- Four Little Known, Helpful Methods, Properties, and Features for ASP.NET Developers - Scott Mitchell shares 4 lesser known ASP.NET framework features, the Application Offline functionality, Default Buttons, Context properties about local access and debug mode, and fully qualified URLs
- IL Stub Diagnostic Tool - Yongtai Zhu of the CLR Team talks about the IL Stub Diagnostic Tool and how it can help debug interop issues
- Plus (+) in .NET Class Names - Ibrahim Abdul Rahim talks about why you sometimes see a plus character in the typename for a .NET type, and how this is due to nested classes
- LINQ to NHibernate: A Vast Improvement - Russell Ball talks about his experience moving from the NHibernate criteria API to the newly RTM LINQ implementation.