After a glorious weekend of weather here in the UK (and elsewhere), I was slightly surprised to find so much good content this morning!
- CruiseControl.NET 1.4.4 released - The CruiseControl.NET team announce the release of CruiseControl.NET 1.4.4, adding integrations with NDepend, Gendarme, fixes to the graphs and improvements for the Dashboard along with the usual bugfixes.
- Indonesian MVP Releases Open Source IIS Log Analyzer! - The Microsoft MVP Award Program Blog announces the release of Indihiang by Indonesian Visual C# MVP Agus Kurniawan. Indihiang is a tool to graphically analyse IIS Logfiles.
- Announcing Gallio and MbUnit v3.0.6 Update 2. - Jeff Brown announces the release a bugfix update to Gallio and MbUnit with fixes all across the board.
- Vici MVC finally released as part of the Vici Project - Philippe Leybaert announces the release of Vici MVC, the evolution of the ProMesh.Net MVC framework
- Bing: The Big Broadcast - Jim O’Neil shares the news that Bing is now alive and responding to searches, along with the details of the official launch, and a feature walkthough
- What I look for in a Code Review - Mike Hadlow shares a nice structured list of things he looks for when reviewing code.
- Anti-Patterns and Worst Practices - Heisenbugs - Chris Missal looks at how not conforming to the command-query separation principle can lead to un-predictable bugs.
- How does the .NET Compact Memory allocator work - Abhinaba Basu talk about the way in which the .NET Compact framework allocates memory, talksing about the heaps and object pools, and looking at where objects get allocated depending on their size
- A Gentle Introduction to .NET Code Generation - Nick Harrison talks about the different techniques available for code generation in the .NET Framework and looks at some of the common patterns in CodeGen
- Silverlight 3.0 plus Out Of Browser equal RDA - Jacek Ciereszko gives a run through the steps of creating a Silverlight Out Of Browser application, allowing you to migrate your browser based application to a Rich Desktop Application.
- Suteki Shop and ASP.NET MVC - Mike Ormond interviews Mike Hadlow talking about ASP.NET MVC, his Sukeki Shop ecommerce platform developed on ASP.NET MVC, and a little on IOC Containers and multi-tenancy applications
- : V is for… Velocity - Jim O’Neil’s alphabetic series of posts takes a brief look at the Microsoft Distributed Caching platform "Velocity"
- Tasks and Unhandled Exceptions - toub talks about the way that Tasks allow you to handle unexpected exceptions, by either failing fast or ignoring the exceptions
- May 30th Links: ASP.NET, AJAX, ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio - ScottGu resumes his link post series with a bunch of links on this areas of interest - there are a number of items that I’ve already linked to in here, along with some others, so its worth checking out.
- Windows Workflow 4.0: quick Activity reference - Stefano Demiliani gives a simple cheat sheet style guide to the different activities available in Windows Workflow 4.0
- More Persistence Patterns in MSDN - Jeremy D. Miller talks about Persistence Ignorance, and his latest MSND article, along with sharing some content from the cutting room floor on
- Cascading Updates -
- Writing A Page To A String - Phil Haack answers a frequently asked question about how to render a page to a string.