- NBuilder – Gareth Down makes his first significant release of NBuilder, a tool which uses fluent interfaces to generate test instances of your objects with the properties automatically populated. Both binary and source releases are available.
- FREE MSDN Flash eBook with 13 technical articles spanning dynamic languages to game development to cloud computing – Eric Nelson announces the release of a collection of articles which have been featured in the UK MSDN Flash newsletter, now to be released as an e-book
- To mock or not to mock, that is the question – Part 1 – Gabriel Schenker explores two of the most popular mocking frameworks, Rhino and Moq, looking at why you would want to mock, and how you go about using the frameworks to achive this.
- SharpLife.NET – ASP.NET MVC Free eBooks – Mahdi Taghizadeh shares a collection of links to free chapters of ASP.NET MVC books. There seem to be a lot of books on this subject coming up, so this is a really good opportunity to try a bit of each before you buy.
- NHibernate Mapping – <any /> – Ayende continues his tour of the NHibernate Mapping elements with a look at Any, which allows data for objects to come from any of a number of tables.
- CodeBox 2: An extended and improved version of the CodeBox with line numbers – Ken Johnson shares an article about CodeBox2, a WPF based syntax highlighting code editor.
- Fluent NHibernate and Linq2NHibernate – Demo Project. – ‘emiaj’ shares a sample project which uses NHibernate along with the FluentNHibernate for mappings, and Linq2NHibernate, giving a simple ‘demo code’ introduction to these technologies
- Mailbag: Do I need still need older versions of the .NET Framework on my system after installing .NET Framework 3.5 SP1? – Aaron Stebner answers an interesting question I’ve heard people asking before about the need for older versions of the .NET Framework.
- P is for… Partial Method – Jim O’Neil explores Partial Methods as part of his A-Z series of posts on .NET.