- AutoMapper 0.3 Beta released - Jimmy Bogard announces the 0.3 Beta release of AutoMapper, his object mapping library. New features in this release are Mapping to interfaces, dynamic mappings based on configuration, dictionary mappings, and much more.
- ScrewTurn Wiki Version 3.0 RC0 - ScrewTurn Software announce the Release Candidate of ScrewTurn Wiki 3.0. This release contains the major new V3 features, with a few smaller items left outstanding
- BlogEngine.NET 1.5 Release Candidate available - Al Nyveldt announces the release candidate release of BlogEngine.NET 1.5 offering a load of bugfixes, improved LiveWriter support, support for Mono2.4 and better database support
- Telerik Announces Support for their ASP.NET controls on Mono! - Miguel de Icaza shares the news that Telerik, the provider of some of the best known ASP.NET controls are now committed to supporting ASP.NET on Mono. This is fabulous news and means that Mono is really starting to be taken seriously by vendors
- ASP.NET MVC Best Practices (Part 2) - Kazi Manzur Rashid continues his series with the second (and maybe the last) post looking at ASP.NET MVC best practices
- File Uploads in ASP.NET MVC 1.0 RTM - Justin Etheredge is pleasantly surprised to discover how easy file uploads have been made in ASP.NET MVC 1.0
- TipJar: Title Tags and Master Pages - Phil Haack talks about some strange behaviour of the Title Tag when used with master pages
- Setting up a minimal ASP.NET MVC project in Visual Studio - R&D by Michiel van Oosterhout - Michiel van Oosterhout has two posts on setting up a minimal ASP.NET MVC project in Visual Studio, allowing you to have full control of what goes in, and looking at the inner workings of VS Projects
- The Weekly Source Code 40 - TweetSharp and Introducing Tweet Sandwich - Scott Hanselman explores a sandwich inspired idea with an end to end look at developing a Twitter based desktop application.
- New Release: Hands-on Labs for Unity 1.2 - J.D. Meier highlights some new Hands-On labs for Microsoft’s Unity DI Container which look at using Unity in a number of common application settings
- CodeProject: Threads, Process, and AppDomains - ‘logicchild’ explores the concepts behind Threads, Processes and Application Domains in this Code Project article
- N is for…Nullable<T> - Jim O’Neil’s alphabet of .NET has reached N and Jim takes a look at the concept of Nullables