- Download a standalone installer for SQL 2008 Management Studio Express - Aaron Bertrand shares the news that there is now a standalone SQL 2008 Management Studio Express download. Strangely I was looking for just this last week and unfortunately ended up downloading the whole (huge) SQL Express installer.
- DDD: The Repository Pattern - Casey Charlton continues his series on Domain Driven Design, with a look at one of the key patterns used, the repository, and in DDD: Living In The Enterprise continues with a look at how DDD fits into the enterprise application development space.
- Announcing xUnit.net Contrib - Brad Wilson highlights the start of the xUnit.net Contrib project, which initially contains improvements and fixes for the Resharper test runner for xUnit.
- Much Ado About Monads - List Edition - Matthew Podwysocki takes a functional look at Lists with examples in F# and using Linq
- Spiff Up Your ASP.NET MVC Forms With jQuery - Justin Etheredge show how a little bit of jQuery can offer drastic UX improvements for you form based web application
- Back To Basics: Handling overflow in mark stage - Abhinaba Basu continues his series on Garbage collection with a look at how stack overflows can be handled in mark-sweep garbage collection
- Troubleshooting common mapping bugs with NHibernate - Derik Whittaker explores 7 common errors encountered while working with NHibernate Mappings, looking at their causes and how to resolve them
- C#: Implicit Operator - Mark Needham explores the Implicit Operator, and shows how it can help with the builder pattern. Along the way he finds a few limitations
- Multiple Inheritance in C# using Dynamic Features - Can Erten looks at how the new Dynamic functionality in C#4 gives another approach to multiple inheritance
- Alt.Net UK ‘In the North’ - The Alt.NET UK ‘In the North’ open spaces conference gets its own website, along with some more details of the event
- Asp.Net MvcContrib Logo Contest - The ASP.NET MVC Contrib project is after a logo, and Eric Hexter posts the details of a the design contest for the creation of a logo, along with details of the prize.
- NHibernate users mailing list going strong - Almost 10,000 posts and 1322 members - Jeffrey Palermo highlights the growth of the NHibernate community and the nhusers mailing list in particular.