- Oxite - Lab - MIX Online - The Channel 9 guys have created a CMS based on ASP.NET MVC which they are using to run MIX Online. Both source and binary distributions are available
- OpenRasta - Mike Hadlow highlights the release of Sebastien Lambla’s OpenRasta REST framework.
- Advices on partitioning code through .NET assemblies - Patrick Smacchia looks at the reasons (both good and bad) for separating your code into separate assemblies, and how having lots of assemblies is not always the best strategy
- How To Guarantee That Your Software Will Suck - Justin Etheredge looks at 10 factors that will help to ensure that your software is rubbish. Lots of discussion going on in the comments too on this one.
- Adding Conditional Get Support to the WCF REST Starter kit - Pablo M. Cibraro looks at extending the WebCache capability of the WCF REST Starter Kit to support conditional get.
- HOWTO: IIS 6 Request Processing Basics, Part 2 - Web Site, Virtual Directory, and Web Application - David Wang continues a series from a long time ago, with a further look at request processing in IIS6 looking at the differences between Virtual Directories with and without application
- IIS Request Processing - Pankaj Tahiliani shares a nice diagram showing the process that IIS goes through to process an incoming request.
- Embedding Google Earth in a C# Application - Joseph Armbruster looks at integrating Google Earth into your windows forms applications.
- Is Linq to SQL Dead? Yes, but.… - Stephen Forte considers the demise of Linq to Sql and gives some advice to both parties about what to do now regarding migration and support, along with some suggestions for Microsoft for making the process better
- ASP.NET MVC Northwind Demo Using the Spark View Engine - Phil Haack highlights an alternative ASP.NET MVC View engine called Spark. Spark is also available on MonoRail, and contains support gor multiple content areas, along with IronRuby and IronPython support.
- UK MSDN Roadshow dates for Feb 2009 - and after the Birmingham event join Guy Smith-Ferrier and myself for an evening on Virtualisation at NxtGenUG - The dates for the UK MSDN Roadshow have been announced, and this post contains the registration link, along with an after show event suggestion.